*Click on the title for access to the information
- Implicit Association Test: an interactive test providing a window into your implicit associations about race, gender, sexual orientation, and other identities. Implicit Bias refers to the attitudes or stereotypes that affect our understanding, actions, and decisions in an unconscious manner.
- Perception Institute: Implicit Bias Explained & Transforming Perception
- Confirmation Bias: Nickerson, Raymond S. (June 1998), "Confirmation bias: A ubiquitous phenomenon in many guises", Review of General Psychology. Confirmation Bias refers to the tendency to refers to the tendency to favor information that endorses one's previously existing beliefs or theories.
- Recognizing Microaggressions and the Messages They Send (PDF). Microagressions are the everyday verbal, nonverbal, and environmental slights, snubs, or insults, whether intentional or unintentional, which communicate hostile, derogatory, or negative messages to target persons based solely upon their marginalized group membership.
- Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity: State of the Science
- The Simple Truth About the Gender Pay Gap: The American Association of University Women is the nation’s leading voice promoting equity and education for women and girls
- Understanding Issues Facing Transgender Americans: a primer that introduces the major areas in which LGBT Americans face legal barriers to fully participating in life and provides a summary of what advocates are doing to work for change
- Ethnic Representation on New York City Stages: study by Asian American Performers Action Coalition (AAPAC) with support from American Theater Wing
- Dismantling Structural Racism: A Racial Equity Theory of Change, Aspen Institute
- Uncovering the Trauma of Racism, American Psychological Association